CONCEPTION WELLS FARGO BANK
Senior Sourcing ConsultantWELLS FARGO BANK
Description du poste
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a substantial risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture, which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
- Manages to spend categories and develops Strategic Sourcing strategies for complex engagements or enterprise-wide initiatives, and leads supplier selection and contract negotiations for moderate risk and complex products and/or services and suppliers with significant strategic business impacts.
- Executes all tasks related to third-party contracts to include, including negotiating contract terms, and coordinating with internal stakeholders on due diligence and financial approvals promptly.
- Works with senior management and key stakeholders across the LOB or enterprise to determine the long-term needs and appropriate supply/service strategies, represents and advocates SCM strategies and goals in cross-enterprise initiatives and teams.
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensures to meet third-party risk management program requirements and policy compliance
- Acts as the primary liaison between current assigned and potential suppliers, and LOBs
- Works with business partners to identify and drive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) process improvements to reduce costs.
- 5+ years experience in procurement/supply chain roles, preferably in indirect sourcing
- Comprehensive understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Extensive experience negotiating with third parties and finalizing contracts
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a high level of personal motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills and an overall intellectual capacity.
- Able to prioritize their workload and organize their time to meet deadlines/commitments
- Proven ability to establish and grow working (customer) relationships.
Salaire moyen: HK $ 35,000
Vous pouvez voir les listes ci-dessus de WELLS FARGO BANK Emplois 2022/2023, avec les avantages d'apprendre et de travailler dans un environnement stratégique.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like WELLS FARGO BANK Jobs 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.